- Every spot is 3.20 meters wide and 6 meters long. Everything you bring along had to fit in that spot. Also your car. If it does not fit you are not able to compete
- During the day one person has to be at your spot to prefent fires
- No digging at the site and no fires directly on the ground. You will be held accounted for any damage.
- Every team is resposible for their spot to keep it clean and in tact.
- When a judge gives a low score he/she is incurraged to fill out a comment card. This will be added to the scorecard without reference to the judge
- The judges verdict is final. No discussion possible.
- Turn in time is 15:00 hours. you have a margin of 5 minutes before and after. The clock on the turn in table is leadin
- You turn in food for 4 judges in boxes provided by the organization.
- The entry fee for the competition is €40,- per team. The registration is final when the payment is received on bankaccount: NL36ABNA0443626502 tav Snijder in Arnhem and the registration form also. ( with the exception of rule 20)
- No gas of electric heat sources can be used.
- The ingredient provided by the organization must be used in whole. You can add but not remove.
- The team is responsible for the rest of the ingredients and for a tent/table/chairs….
- All must be prepped at the site. No cooking at home!
- There is no minimum age for the contestants but an adult most be there
- Teams must work by the hygiene code at all time
- The main ingredient is distributed at 10:00 hours and turn in time is 15:00 hours.
- All pictures made by the organization are free to use in any commercial usage
- When a team cancelled their registration after closing of the registration period , the fee is only paid back in case of a replacement team.
- No camping on the competition site.
- When we don’t have enough teams , the organization can cancel the event and the entry fee is paid back to the teams
- The 3 best teams will be rewarded!
- In case of any missing rules the organization will make one up!